Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Renpure Tropicals Australian Sun and Surf Shampoo - Review

After using Renpure Originals Argan Oil shampoo for nearly a year, I decided to try another Renpure shampoo formula - Australian Sun and Surf shampoo. I absolutely LOVED the argan oil formula (I wrote a review about it on this blog), so I automatically assumed this Sun and Surf shampoo would be amazing, too. The truth is that I do indeed like the Renpure Tropicals Australian Sun and Surf shampoo a lot, BUT not quite  as much as Renpure Originals Argan Oil shampoo. I will explain further...

These two shampoos are very similar, but I feel like the Tropicals Australian formula doesn't work into my hair as well. By that, I mean it takes longer to distribute through my [wet] hair. Upon rinsing, I don't get that same ultra-smooth feeling like with the Originals Argan Oil formula, which spread through my hair very nicely and left it feeling very hydrated. This shampoo has a very thick, rich consistency that is different from the Originals Argan Oil shampoo. I will list the benefits of the Tropicals Australian shampoo:
  • It smells wonderful (very tropical-ish, like coconut)
  • It contains natural ingredients (no parabens or sulfates)
  • It's affordable (around $6)
  • It leaves your hair feeling clean
Would I purchase Renpure Tropicals Australian Sun and Surf Shampoo again? Probably so, and I'll explain why. Once my hair dries after using this shampoo, it feels very clean - just like with the Originals Argan Oil formula. My hair is left soft, shiny, and smooth for approximately three to four days. I did not purchase the conditioner, like I did with the Orginals formula, so maybe that's why I got different results. So far, I am impressed with Renpure products and will continue using them for my hair needs. 



All the Best,
April Marie



No comments:

Post a Comment